Pull your whole team together for the synergistic structure of comprehensive case presentation, while addressing pertinent objectives within each team member’s specific job description.
Our dynamic Practice Administrator Mastership Certification course is rooted on the foundational core of the JP philosophy: To provide patients with the best possible comprehensive care available today. We tackle the most significant barriers to change as students learn how to overcome emotional roadblocks to effective implementation of refined skills. We cover the structure and refinement needed to achieve advanced case presentation skills, thus shifting your optimum care case acceptance to the next level! Team members depart first session with written goals and a concrete action plan for direct implementation within their department. Second session reviews integration to determine the challenges and continued objectives for effective implementation. The team experiences a renewed commitment to achieving management and case presentation goals. Practice success is boosted by the increased passion and excitement of a dedicated and focused team.
Specific Course Objectives Benefit all Dental Team Members:
- Become skilled in the necessary steps to advanced case presentation and financial presentation for maximum closure of comprehensive dentistry
- Create an action plan to achieve the Wow factor within your New Patient Experience
- Learn how to schedule an Ideal Day for decreased stress and increased profit
- Discover the major components for managing the business of a successful dental practice
Clinical Assisting Team
- Hone case presentation skills, working together with the administrative team
- Discover renewed appreciation and understanding of foundational role in achieving optimum patient care
- Break out sessions delve into The New Patient Experience case presentation roles and moving patients forward with Treatment Pending
- Experience increased confidence and enthusiasm in comprehensive case presentation skills, with focus on restorative / aesthetic case presentation
- Treatment pending patients usually fall into the hygiene schedule before the doctor’s schedule. Learn how to further increase skills in moving patients forward with incomplete treatment plans
- Enjoy an incredible opportunity to bond with your team during the core foundational information
- Shift your practice to the next level, and have your team collectively choose to move forward with you
- Choose the break out sessions most pertinent to your practice needs, contingent on the refinement priorities for your office
- One-on-one time with JP instructor to discuss individual concerns and refinements for your office
Refining your case presentation skills is a vital part of the journey towards Mastership. Team structure and commitment are important. Collective decisions of how to implement your refinements are crucial!
JP will teach you how to make it happen
Join us for this dynamic course that empowers the entire
team for increased comprehensive patient care
and amazing practice success!
- Prepare the Dental Practice Administrator for opportunities of growth and advancement as well as increased career satisfaction and development.
- Encourage the development of an integrated sound business model that supports all aspects of the Dental Practice with stress reduction, profitability and growth.
- Strengthen the profession of the Dental Practice Administrator through on-going learning, leadership, and mastery.
- Recognize with Professional Distinction the graduates who complete a curriculum of didactic and administrative course work.
- Incorporate the science of communication to achieve ideal predictable results with case presentation, case acceptance and financial arrangements.
- Learn a structured, dynamic New Patient Experience template to increase restorative, aesthetic, and periodontal case acceptance and patient retention.
- Gain knowledge of effective mentoring and leadership skills and their application to the business of Dentistry.
- Learn the integration of successful business systems that support clinical excellence, profitability and stress reduction.
- Understand and be able to apply the corporate business model for Team Meetings and internal communications.
- Become skilled at incorporating internal and external marketing.
- Demonstrate proficiency through practical and written examinations.
- The Professional Distinction of Practice Administrator Mastership Certification.
- Certificate to display in your office.
- Acknowledgement on The JP Institute web site.
View your Practice Growth and Profitability Potential Now
The JP Institute
is a recognized ADA CERP provider.
Accepted Program Provider
FAGD / MAGD Credit.