The JP Registered Dental Hygienist
Mastership Program is designed to
empower dental teams to achieve the
next level of understanding and real-
world application of The JP Institute's
curriculum, research, and science
within the dental community.
RDHMP Curriculum Topics:
- Merging Restorative/Aesthetic
and Periodontal Care with
Integrated Treatment Planning
- Communication for Advanced Case Acceptance
- Dental Disease Recognition and Risk Assessment
- Integrated Business Systems for Comprehensive Care
- Microultrasonic Instrumentation
Sub-topics and interactive class sessions:
- Hygiene Procedure Distinctions - Incorporate Restorative and Aesthetic Review into each procedure
- Closely Monitored System - Reduce Openings in the Schedule
- Treatment Planning for Comprehensive Care
- Support Roles for Restorative/Aesthetic Enrollment
- Time Management - How to Incorporate Science, Technology, and Comprehensive Case Presentation
- Risk Assessment - Incorporating the Medical Risk Model
- Down to a Science - Hands-on Clinical Operatory Session Demonstrating the Appointment
- Guidelines for Advanced Communication Skills
- Managing Patient Needs and Expectations
- Business Systems - Implementing Priority List, Fee Structure, Hygiene Department Leadership, and Tracking for Restorative/Aesthetic and Periodontal Communication and Evaluation
- Demonstration of Supporting Product and Technology Integration, i.e. Arestin, Oraqix, EMS etc.
To ensure that every RDHMP student achieves the next level of JP refinement, the program is presented in several, diverse educational formats:
- Traditional classroom setting with RDHMP Manual and PowerPoint presentations by JP Consultants
- Breakout sessions during the course in which clinicians, doctors, and team members work together to achieve given assignment
- Hands-on clinical training with The JP Institute's consultants
- Designed implementation period and support between Session 1 and Session 2, which includes interactive learning and case studies.
- Written and hands-on testing to achieve certification
View your Practice Growth and Profitability Potential Now
The JP Institute
is a recognized ADA CERP provider.
Accepted Program Provider
FAGD / MAGD Credit.