- To assist the Dentist with the daily mechanics of running a profitable low stress practice while motivating and mentoring the Dental Team.
- Equip the Dentist with the knowledge and skills to increase Team participation, accountability, and to enhance individual job performance and satisfaction.
- Foster the development of restorative, aesthetic, and periodontal clinical excellence through hands-on mentorship with the Team.
- Elevate and maintain the integrity of the Dental Team through empowerment for individual on-going learning, leadership, and mastery.
- Recognize, with Professional Distinction, the graduates who demonstrate commitment and complete a curriculum of leadership and mentoring course work.
- Clearly define a practice philosophy that is congruent with his/her personal vision.
- Communicate his/her practice philosophy through daily leadership and mentoring, and with written and verbal team interactions.
- Incorporate the science of communication to achieve an ideal environment for increased restorative, aesthetic, and periodontal case acceptance, effective interpersonal communication between Team members, and foster patient loyalty and compliance.
- Learn effective mentoring and leadership skills and their application to the business of Dentistry.
- Learn the integration of successful, productive business meetings and communication that support practice excellence.
- Demonstrate proficiency through practical and written examinations.
- The Professional Distinction of DDSLMP.
- Certificate to display in your office.
- Acknowledgement on The JP Institute web site.
View your Practice Growth and Profitability Potential Now
The JP Institute
is a recognized ADA CERP provider.
Accepted Program Provider
FAGD / MAGD Credit.