- Prepare the Clinical Assistant for the opportunity of growth, advancement and increased career satisfaction and development.
- Foster the development of clinical excellence with the application of evidence based science into everyday practice.
- Elevate and maintain the integrity of the Clinical Assistant profession through on going learning, leadership and mastership.
- To incorporate sound business systems into the daily practice of Dentistry.
- Recognize with professional distinction, the graduates who complete the curriculum of didactic, clinical, and administrative course work while demonstrating commitment and dedication to the Dental Profession.
- Incorporate the science of communication to achieve ideal predictable results and increase restorative/aesthetic acceptance.
- Demonstrate proficiency from the start of the New Patient Experience to the WOW of the finish!
- Demonstrate clinical proficiency with comprehensive record taking: Photos, face bows, the perfect impression to perfect temporaries.
- Demonstrate clinical proficiency in the use of state of the art technologies and product integration.
- Learn the integration of successful business systems that support clinical restorative/aesthetic excellence and profitability.
- Refine the technology edge, learning the top technology available, digital photography, digital radiography, and beyond.
- Demonstrate proficiency through practical and written examinations, as well as clinical proficiency.
- The Professional Distinction of CAMP
- Certificate to display in your office.
- Acknowledgement on The JP Institute web site.
View your Practice Growth and Profitability Potential Now
The JP Institute
is a recognized ADA CERP provider.
Accepted Program Provider
FAGD / MAGD Credit.